Learn to Skate!
We offer Learn to Skate USA classes for all levels and all ages (Age 2 through Adult). Our classes provide fundamental grass root skills while creating a fun atmosphere. Whether you hope to advance as a figure skater, play hockey, or just skate for fun, this is the place to start!
Wednesday’s 5:00-5:50 pm, 7/14/21 – 8/11/21 – Register Here
(Please read instructions below)
*Learn to Skate USA Membership (REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE) – Register Here
- Skates should fit, please don’t leave growing room.
- Skates should have good ankle support, and only have one blade.
- It’s best to wear thin socks in the skates, comfortable tighter fit clothing, and gloves or mittens.
- We strongly advise skaters to wear a helmet. Especially skaters 7 and under who have less than a year of skating experience.
- We teach the Learn to Skate USA curriculum. This includes the following levels: Snowplow Sam 1-4, Hockey 1-4, Basic 1-6, & Freeskate Levels
- In accordance with state requirements, face masks will not be mandated during Learn to Skate. However, please do what you need to do to stay safe. Do not ever hesitate to wear your face mask, distance and do anything you need to personally. We have always taken the stand that when and how you come out of this pandemic is and should be a personal choice for your family. So we will always honor and respect what you choose to do.
Phone: (248) 807-0631
Facebook: Livingston Skate Club
Freestyle Ice/Private Lessons
We offer a program structure encompassing the needs of both recreational and competitive skaters. Whether the goal is to skate at a competitive level or to skate recreationally, we have coaches who will work hard to help you reach your goals! In the last few years, we have had skaters test through their senior moves in the field test, as well as compete at the EGL Regional Championships, the Michigan High School States Championships. For more information, contact our skating co-director, Kristen Paulson @ (248)807-0631 or email us at email@example.com.
Registration & Consent forms for Livingston Skate Club Members:
LSC Membership Form (listed under Sept 30th appointment)
Consent Form (please sign and return via email)
Howell Unified High School Figure Skating Team
High School skaters from Howell, Fowlerville, Linden join together as one as the Howell Unified Figure Skating Team. For the past two seasons, our team has been district champions, and has advanced on to the State Championships, placing in the top 4. For more information please contact head coach, Elena Palmer Strong @ firstname.lastname@example.org .